Processor Price in BD
A Processor is an integrated electronic circuit that performs the calculations that run a computer. A processor performs arithmetical, logical, input/output (I/O) and other basic instructions that are passed from an operating system (OS). The Intel 4004 was the world’s first microprocessor—a complete general-purpose CPU on a single chip. Released in March 1971, and using cutting-edge silicon-gate technology, the 4004 marked the beginning of Intel’s rise to global dominance in the processor industry.
Choose Processor from Intel or AMD
Intel Processor: Intel stands for “Integrated Electronics”. Intel has many series of processors like the Core, Pentium, or the Celeron. The Core Series CPUs consist of the Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, and the high-performance Core i9. Currently, the 4th Generation is the oldest one available. The turbo boost technology and integrated HD Graphics further enhance the Performance. Intel has other processors suitable for low to high budget ranges. For Gaming and Content creations Intel has hi-end HEDT CPUs. For the lower budget range, they have CPUs like Celeron, Atom, and Pentium. Intel CPUs support the latest DDR3, DDR4 hi-speed RAMs. The latest 12th Generation processors support DDR5 RAM. Intel’s CPU has integrated for Wi-Fi 802.11ax and Hi-speed USB and Thunderbolt ports.
AMD Processors: AMD stands for Advanced Micro Devices. It started supplying 32 Bit x86 processors as a 2nd source manufacturer and became a competitor with their first Am386 CPU. AMD is known for the processor series “Ryzen” as the very first consumer-level implementation of the new Zen microarchitecture introduced back in 2017. The AMD Ryzen processor lineup includes Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7, and Ryzen 9 processors. Although AMD Ryzen processor models normally includes Ryzen 3’s 3200G, 2200G, 1200 series; Ryzen 5’s 3400G, 3500, 3500X,3600, 3600X 2400G, 2600, 2600X; Ryzen 7’s 3800X, 3700X, 3800X, 2700, 2700X and Ryzen 9’s 3900X 3950X.The Ryzen Threadripper processor series consists of the 1900X, 1920X, 2970WX, & 2990WX CPUs. AMD also owns another series called Epyc. They are usually compatible with DDR3 and DDR4 DIMM RAMs. The latest 5th Generation of AMD Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen7, and the Ryzen9 Processors, will support the newest high-speed DDR5 RAM.
Best processor for computer
- If you are going to do some basic-level work like word file processing, listening to songs, or browsing & watching videos you can go for Intel Pentium Gold or Pentium Silver processor. You may also think about using an AMD Athlon processor. It will cost you around 5 or 6 thousand takas.
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 processors can deliver better performance than Pentium and Athlon. These processors will be good enough for office work, operating software like PowerPoint and Excel. You may also do work like entry-level photo editing. By choosing this type of processor you can build a good performing PC with a low budget. Light games can also be run on these PCs. It will cost you from 8 thousand to 12 thousand takas.
- Intel Core i5 and AMD Ryzen 5 processors can deliver professional-level performance. These processors come with six cores that can be suitable for heavy workloads like video editing and graphic design. It is a good option for mid-range gamers. There are several models ranging from 13 thousand to 25 thousand.
- If your budget is high and you don’t want to compromise on the performance you can go for Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processors. Hard-core gamers and professionals can go for it. This type of processor may cost you from 30 thousand to 38 thousand takas.
- For extreme level performance, you need a processor like Intel Core i9 or AMD Ryzen 9. These processors offer much higher clock speed and more cores. Extreme gamers, professional Video Editors, and Motion Graphics Designers may choose these processors. The price range of these processors is between 35 thousand and 50 thousand takas.
Ultratech is one of the best shops for buying desktop components like processors. We are providing the scope to choose from a wide range of processors that are available on our website, as well as at our physical shops.