Cooler Master ELITE 400 V4 230V ATX Power Supply
|Connector||Main Power: MB 24-PIN CONNECTORS x1 CPU EPS: 4+4 PIN CONNECTORS x1 PCI-E: PCI-E 6+2 PIN CONNECTORS x1 SATA: SATA CONNECTORS x3 Molex: PERIPHERAL 4-PIN CONNECTORS x2|
|Input/ Output||Voltage: 200-240Vac Frequency Range: 50-60Hz Current: 4A Modular Type: Non Modular|
|Key Features||Efficiency (Approx.): 85% @ Typical Load Certification: 80 PLUS Standard 230V EU Fan Size: 120mm Others: HOLD UP TIME: >14ms at 100% load MTBF: >100,000 Hours|
ELITE 400 V4 230V ATX Power Supply Overview The Elite - v4 series power supply unit is a dependable choice for entry level PC builders and office work systems. The quiet 120mm fan, 80 PLUS White EU 230V efficiency, and 3 year warranty deliver a PSU that provides function and resilience you can count on. It's the perfect option for work horse systems stored and operated in less than ideal conditions and climates. This PSU has been engineered for reliability with a focus on reducing random shutdowns in conditions where power sources are inconsistent and unstable, making it ideal for locations prone to experience brown outs. The Elite - v4 is a complete solution, offering performance and stability at an affordable price.
ELITE 400 V4 230V ATX Power Supply
- ACTIVE PFC + FORWARD TOPOLOGY DESIGN A power supply unit works by taking power directly from the wall or other fixed power source, converting it to the correct output required by the connected components, and then distributing that power to said components. If any part of this process is interrupted or executed poorly, the connected system components and the PSU itself could be damaged. Active PFC uses a circuit to correct power factor leading to reduced total harmonics, corrected AC input voltage, and increased overall efficiency output.
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE The new Elite - v4 has a maximum operating temperature of 40°C. That's at the level of many 80 Plus certified power supply units on the market today. This higher operating temperature allows you to power your system safely in warmer environments without having to worry about your system overheating or shutting off unexpectedly. The higher heat resistance also reduces temperature based wear, increasing the lifespan of the unit by a noticeable amount.
- PEAK POWER TOLERANCE This power supply unit can push out an additional 50W above maximum load for up to 10 seconds before turning off. This will allow your system a chance to save data and complete current processes in the event of output surge or overloading. While it may not be a feature you'll actively need all the time, it can be extremely useful in an emergency scenario.
- 80 PLUS WHITE EU 230V EFFICIENCY The efficiency of your power supply unit is important because it directly affects your system's performance and your power bill. The efficiency rating does not reflect the quality or reliability of a PSU. It only reflects the unit's ability to move power from the wall to your components. The higher a PSU's efficiency is, the lower the total amount of power it needs to power your system. The Elite - v4 has a guaranteed typical efficiency of 85%.
- DURABLE, RELIABLE, AND SAFE The Elite - v4 will perform consistently in whatever environment you throw at it whether it's high altitudes above 5000 meters or ultra humid settings like a tropical rain-forest. This unit was designed for work systems meant to be used in extreme conditions with challenging temperatures. Do whatever you need to do wherever you need to do it without letting your hardware limit your goals.
What is the price of Cooler Master ELITE 400 V4 230V ATX Power Supply in Bangladesh?
The latest price of Cooler Master ELITE 400 V4 230V ATX Power Supply in Bangladesh is 4,200৳ . . You can buy the Cooler Master ELITE 400 V4 230V ATX Power Supply at best price from our website or visit any of our showrooms. Follow us on Facebook For Regular updates & Offer.