Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case (White)
- Case Dimensions: 453mm x 230mm x 466mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 360mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm (220mm if HDD cage removed)
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7+2(Vertical)
- Case Drive Bays: (x2) 2.5in (x2) 3.5in
- Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic
- Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
A Clean Start To A Great Build
With enhanced ventilation, the 4000D Airflow provides outstanding system airflow in a stylish package. Building your dream PC has never been easier when you start here.
High Airflow Front Panel
An optimized front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
Corsair Rapid Route Cable Management
Route your major cables through a single-channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean- looking build easier than ever.
Powerful Directed Airflow
Equipped with two Corsair 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanesTo concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
Build it how you want today, with an easy upgrade path for tomorrow.
Extreme Cooling Potential
A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof.
Vertical GPU Mount
With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately) you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
Put Your Connections Within Easy
The modern front panel I/O panel includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
Easy Slide-On, Slide-Off Side Panel
Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting with an easy slide-on, slide-off attach method.
Visit Ultratech for more updated prices in BD and follow us on Facebook for regular Offers.