|Cooler Master MASTERBOX MB511 ARGB Windowed ATX Full-Tower Desktop Chassis In Bangladesh
YOUR SEARCH FOR AIRFLOW ENDS HERE.
- MODEL NUMBER: MCB-B511D-KGNN-RGA
- SERIES: MasterBox Series
- SIZE: Mid Tower
- AVAILABLE COLOR(S): Black
- MATERIALS: Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- DIMENSIONS (L X W X H): 496 x 217 x 469 mm
- WEIGHT: 6.59 kg
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX*, (*support for up to 12" x 10.7", will limit cable management features)
- EXPANSION SLOTS: 7
- 5.25" DRIVE BAYS: N/A
- 2.5" / 3.5" DRIVE BAYS (COMBO): 2 (Max.2)
- 2.5" DRIVE BAYS: 5 (Max.6)
- I/O PANEL: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0), 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 3.5mm Mic Jack, 1x ARGB Controller, 1x ARGB 2-to-3 splitter
- PRE-INSTALLED FANS - FRONT: 3x 120mm ARGB Fans
- FAN SUPPORT - TOP: 3x 120mm, 2x 140mm
- FAN SUPPORT - FRONT: 3x 120mm, 2x 140mm
- FAN SUPPORT - REAR: 1x 120mm
- RADIATOR SUPPORT - TOP: 120mm, 240mm, 360mm, (44mm max motherboard component height)
- RADIATOR SUPPORT - FRONT: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, (75mm clearance)
- RADIATOR SUPPORT - REAR: 120mm
- CLEARANCE - CPU COOLER: 165mm/6.49"
- CLEARANCE - PSU: 180mm/7.08"
- CLEARANCE - GFX: 410mm/16.1"
- DUST FILTERS: Front, Top, Bottom
- POWER SUPPLY SUPPORT: Bottom mount, ATX
By employing Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology, the MasterBox MB511 ARGB demonstrates a prowess for thermal performance and pairs it with premium lighting. Three ARGB fans are included in the box to complement hardware lighting while mesh ventilation on the front and top panel keeps gaming systems cool under pressure.
With airflow potential and aesthetic customization maximized, high-demand gaming rigs can breathe easy in the MasterBox MB511 ARGB.
FINE MESH FRONT PANEL
The Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven, by reviewers and critics alike, to provide considerable airflow while simultaneously filtering out dust. Light also refracts and behaves uniquely to the Fine Mesh, creating a halo effect against the included ARGB fans.
ARGB LIGHTING SYSTEM
Three pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Gaming hardware, cooling components, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
Support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure that even the most extreme systems stay cool.
The small ARGB Controller is a mini-sized controller that allows your Addressable RGB such as fans and LED strips to be powered and controlled even in PC systems without an A-RGB capable motherboard.
The controller comes with 14 lighting presets to make full use of the Addressable LEDs in the system and also allows to be completely switched off by long pressing its button.
It is also possible to attach any external 2pin button to it to be able to switch presets without having to open the system. For ease of use, Cooler Master allows the RESET button to be optionally connected to the controller and used as an external ARGB preset switch button.
Visit Ultratech for more updated prices in BD and follow us on Facebook for regular Offers.